Masala TV Recipes in Urdu, Hum Masala TV Recipes 2014, Latest Fashion 2014 in Pakistan, Indian Henna Mehndi Designs, Wedding Dresses, Beauty Tips
Shami Kabab By Chef Zakir
- Beef boneless 1 cup
- Bengal gram 1 cup
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves 8
- Ginger 1 inch
- Salt to taste
- Whole all spice few
- Whole red
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- For Patty Spice:
- Mint ½ bunch chopped
- Green coriander ½ bunch chopped
- Green chilies 3 chopped
- Ginger finely chopped 1 inch piece
- Egg white 1
- Rice flour 1 tbsp
- In a large skillet add boneless meat, Bengal gram, whole coriander, white cumin, garlic cloves, ginger, a pinch of salt, whole all spice, whole red chilies and yogurt with 2 glasses of water.
- Cook till the meat and Bengal gram are tender and the water has dried.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grind meat mixture in a food processor.
- Now add mint, green coriander, chopped ginger, green chilli, salt to taste, egg white and rice flour, knead well.
- Break off 1 tbsp of the mixture, wet your palm and place it in the center.
- Shape it into a smooth flat round shape.
- Heat a pan and add just enough oil to cover the surface.
- Add 3-4 kababs at a time and fry on low heat to a crisp golden color