Burger Pizza Recipes by Zubaida Tariq
8 chicken botis
1 small packet cheddar cheese
1 small packet mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp tikka masala
Salt as required
2 capsicums cubed
8 mushrooms sliced
1 tbsp crushed red chili
1 tsp carom seeds
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
½ cup fresh milk
Oil as required
1. Heat the oven.
2. Add crushed red chili and carom seeds and fry them together.
3. Now in 8 chicken botis add tikka masala, lemon juice and oil in a frying pan and fry till the water dries out completely and make small chunks out of it.
4. Now slice the buns and put the milk on one side, put thecheddar cheese and mozerall cheese on it.
5. Now put the chicken pieces on it and spread it all over.
6. Now put the ketchup, capsicum, roasted red chili, carom seeds and 8 mushroom sliced on it.
7. Now put the other side of the bun on it.
8. Now bake them for 5 to 10 mins in the oven.
9. Delicious burger pizza is ready to serve.